Monday, December 26, 2011

My Very First Group Break!!!

Hey guys what's up!? I joined my very first group break and it was for a box of 2011 Topps Triple Threads and a box of 2011 Topps Marquee (courtesy of charliepoveromo & rdepaul34) and I must say I did pretty good. I got 5 slots and my teams were the: Chicago White Sox, Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, San Francisco Giants and the Cincinnati Reds. I got a few base cards including 3 Buster Posey a Tim Lincecum and a few others. But my hits were a relic autograph card of Pablo Sandoval numbered to /75 and its actually 75/75 so called "ebay 1of1", a Joey Voto (say 'eh kid) relic jersey numbered to /36 and a Barry Larkin relic autograph I don't know the number yet but I will update everyone as soon as I get it. All the items will be for sale on here or on ebay so feel free to make an offer.





This is the video for the 2011 Topps Marquee Baseball (LOOK for the Manny Pacquiao Autograph!!!) 





THANKS FOR WATCHING PEACE...

No comments:

Post a Comment