Sunday, April 22, 2012



This is the latest video I've done I opened up a few boxes of 2011 Topps Chrome and got some nice stuff including a gold autograph card of Craig Kimbrell, blue autograph card of Alexi Ogando, sepia autograph card of Hector Noesi, refractor set of USA collagen team and a 1/1 cyan printing plate of Ryan Braun and a few other nice colored cards and refractors that I will be posting soon. Also I just went to Wal*Mart today and got 2 boxes of 2012 Gypsy Queen and pulled a blue card #/499 I believe, of Mariano Rivera, a David Price jersey card and two of the penny cards in the same pack #/10 of Jose Reyes and Juan Maricial I hope you enjoy the video and shots out to my cuz Lil Rob for getting in to this with me lets start breaking some boxes... UPDATES OF PICTURES COMING SOON MAYBE AS SOON AS TOMORROW.

No comments:

Post a Comment