Monday, November 4, 2013

New and Exciting Post for the Blog!!!

Well I've been gone for a while and haven't really kept up with my blog but now I'm back and I'm going to start doing a lot more exciting stuff on here. I will be doing things like pokemon box breaks and case breaks, pokemon for sale for trade "binder" videos, pokemon tcg, tcgo, and vgc battle videos with my teamates, deck analysis of the decks we run in certain tournaments and what places we ranked in and all  kinds of fun things like free tcgo code card giveaways and stuff from the pokemon world. Also I will be doing a lot more stuff in the baseball card stuff like for sale for trade videos and box breaks for all the current baseball stuff. I will be updating this blog real soon so stay tune and go follow me on instagram for current updates on cards I pull at that moment peace and thanks for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment