Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Funniest Group Break So Far

Well this group break was certainly the funniest group break by far. I joined the group break with a well known "box breaker" in the youtube community we opened up 2 boxes of 2011 Bowman Sterling and he threw in a free box of 2011 Topps Finest "I think it was to celebrate the holidays" which was very nice of him to do that. I joined his blogtv channel kind of late I must say just in time to actually join the break and take the last slot I drew the Arizona Diamondbacks which is a good team to get from that product because of prospects such as: Trevor Bauer, Paul Goldshmidt, Archie Bradley and more... I ended up pulling a Paul Goldshmidt rc (base) and a Collin Cowgill prospect (auto). Which was coo because I really thought I was gonna get shut out for the second time in a row :( anyways down below I will post the links for the first and second part of the videos you should really watch and see why this was so hilarious. Copy and paste the link below.



the first video:



the second video:

No comments:

Post a Comment