Monday, January 9, 2012

New Group Break

So this weekend I was in 3 new group breaks I did fairly well. I also joined another rdepaul34 & charliepoveromo group break for 2 boxes of 2011 topps marquee and a box of 2011 topps triple threads I ended up getting the Texas Rangers, Seattle Mariners and Kansas City Royals. Texas is good for the simple fact that they have Nolan Ryan and a few good rookies and vets like Josh Hamilton that sell good and Seattle has rookies Ackley and Pineda also you cant ever go wrong with the king Felix Hernandez and Ichiro never signs anything lol. Then I got the KC Royals which is horrible because they have nothing I think maybe Bo Jackson is in TTT and for a fact Hosmer but thats it lol... Heres the video for the marquee break the TTT should be up soon and I'll update this when I get the cards for the rest of the breaks.








No comments:

Post a Comment